Fleet Operators that are interested in freeing up time and money have come to the right place. Becoming a TransWood Affiliate will let you concentrate on growing your business!
TransWood is a privately owned, national carrier that has been in business since 1928. We are proud to offer the trucking industry's premier Affiliate Program. A brief outline of some of the benefits follows:
Cash Flow - Accounting
• Management Reports
• Quick A/R Turnaround
• Free up Operating Capital
• Fuel Taxes
• Accounts payable
How do you want to spend your time?
• Liability Insurance Limits that Meet or Exceed Current Governmental Regulations
• Workers Comp
• Aggressive Back to Work Program (light duty)
• Physical Damage
• Claims Administration
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Programs
Safety / Compliance
• Assistance satisfying governmental regulations and filing requirements
• HM232 Security Compliance
• Facility Compliance
• Monthly Safety Letters
• Rules / Regulation expertise
• Responsible Care Partner
• Driver File Requirements
• Dedicated Support Structure
• Expanded Customer Base
• Operating Authority
• Equipment Balancing / Optimization
• Satellite Systems Available
• Licensing – Permitting
• Existing intermodal operations working with all major railroads
• Access to equipment spec’d to maximize payload and efficiency. For sale or lease.
• Ability to invest in specialized equipment.
• Large diverse trailer fleet.
• Ability to shift assets across our network.
• Driver Management Tools
• Driver Qualifying
• Driver Training Program / Assistance
• Access to Driver Recruiting Tools
National Buying Program
TransWood offers the buying power of a national fleet with 48 terminals located through out the United States. This offers you a pricing advantage on items you buy daily, from tires and parts, to office equipment.
• Ability to Customize Program Based on Your Needs
• Knowledgeable Industry Professionals that BringDiverse Experience to the Table.
• Assistance from a Professional Marketing Team
• Customer Relations Assistance
• Maximize Trade affiliations
• Contract / Loading Access Review
• Technology / Computer Expertise
• Software Licensing
• Maintenance Program
• Access to a Large Asset Pool
• National Presence
• You’re Never Far From Home
Our Affiliate Program offers you the chance to retain your independence, while gaining the advantages of joining forces with a national carrier. Let our back office staff enable you to focus on managing your business. For more information, or to discuss whether joining the TransWood Team is the right choice for your company call or email:
Director of Affiliate Relations